Moregold Performance Consulting: Your Performance is Our Business.
Over the past 20 years, Moregold has developed a unique range of sports performance consulting services. We can enhance the performance of people, practices and programs in any sport – at any level of competition.
The Moregold four-step “R4″ Performance Enhancement Process: from Review to Results.
Our unique and comprehensive Performance Enhancement Process begins with a review processes designed to assess every aspect of your organisation’s performance program.
Our unique Performance Environment Analysis Questionnaire (PEAQ) and professional, independent, objective review process assesses every important aspect of your organisation’s performance program, including:
- Player group Abilities,Talent and Maturity;
- Team leadership (i.e. coaching and player group leadership);
- Team / Club Performance Culture;
- Sports Science;
- Sports Medicine;
- Strength and Conditioning;
- Performance Analysis;
- Talent Identification, Talent development and Recruitment;
- Team Management and Operations.
Our reports are written in plain English and are designed to meet the strategic and operational needs of Board and Executive…yet have the technical credibility and sports-specific detail to provide genuine value to coaches, players, staff and team management.
We work with you to find the right people for the key performance team positions and take care of all aspects of the recruitment process.
We work with you to find the right people for the key performance team positions and takes care of all aspects of the recruitment process, including:
- Writing and developing position descriptions and position advertisements;
- Organising interviews and interview panels;
- Managing and facilitating the interview process;
- Reviewing applications, CVs and resumes;
- Short listing and candidate assessment;
- Candidate liaison;
- Contract development including salary and package benchmarking;
- KPIs and Performance Management programs.
We offer a professional recruitment process designed to find the right people to implement the findings of the review — people who can help you create a sustainable winning culture. People who are the best at what they do and who can work together effectively and harmoniously as a team focused on performance.
In short, we help you to recruit the best individuals and form outstanding teams to ensure the success of your performance enhancement program.
Once you have the right people in place, we work with you to design and plan the the change management process – the process that is going significantly enhance the performance of your team.
This is the real power of the R4 process. Quality people implementing best practice performance initiatives – strategically, methodically, and effectively.
We partner with you to create world class:
- Performance systems;
- Organisational structures;
- Leadership systems – better leaders – leaders for the future;
- Integrated team management models;
- Multi-discipline high-performance problem-solving teams; sports science, sports medicine, analysis and coaching; working together harmoniously;
- Communication systems and networks;
- Team codes, rules and standards;
- Performance Management systems and processes.
The systems, structures and processes to implement your performance program plan and provide the best possible high performance environment for you to get the most out of your people.
In short, a total integrated approach to sustainable performance enhancement.
- Annual coach review;
- Annual support team review;
- Annual management team review;
- Annual benchmarking and innovations program for sustainable success;
- Design and management of individualised professional development for coaches, staff and management;
- Development and delivery of education programs for coaches, staff and management.
We help you to develop a culture which is committed to sustainable success and ongoing professional improvement; a culture which seeks change and embraces new ideas, innovative thinking and creative technologies.
“Not everything that counts can be counted,
and not everything that can be counted counts.”